Ceramic Drinking Gourd
Designed and hand-thrown by ceramicist Jered Nelson in Berkeley, California, who makes functional and modern dinnerware in stoneware with local clay. These stoneware pieces are durable and simple enough for everyday use.
The ceramic drinking gourd is a great alternative to plastic or metal water bottles, as they allow the water to taste like water. The braided handles are made from organic hemp cord, and the stoppers are from sustainable cork forests.
- a MUHS HOME rare find
- 73% local California clay.
- Distinguished by slight variations in size and color from the handmade process.
- Made in California.
- Small holds approx. 9 oz. with cork.
- Medium holds approx. 14 oz. with cork.
- Microwave- and dishwasher-safe without the cork. Set the cork out to dry when not in use.